Join an expanding team of remote engineers tackling our newest and biggest challenges.
We have a new opportunity for a Backend Developer (strong Ruby skills are a bonus!) to join our team as we expand our development capacity for many exciting projects ahead.
We are looking for a self-directed developer who cares about creatively solving business problems with code.
No matter where you are in the world, if you want to join a great company in expansion and help shape its unique culture, we are waiting for you.
- Fully capable of delivering substantial features from concept to shipping as the main developer, in a team setting.
- Write blogposts documenting their learning & challenges encountered
- Review fellow peer's code
- Mentor junior programmers
- 2+ years experience or equivalent skill level
- Self-directed, creative problem solver
- Deep expertise within at least one programming environment
- Basic proficiency in at least one additional programming environment
- Production experience with SQL databases and DevOps
- Comfortable deploying and monitoring production systems
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
- Ruby / Rails
- Basic Full-Stack development experience
- Fully remote or based at our HQ in Terrassa, Barcelona area
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for conferences, courses and books
- Yearly company retreat
- Hack weeks
- 28.000 - 38.000 EUR / year depending on experience
- Full-time (35 h/week, from which 5 are learning time)
Codegram is a software agency with more than 10 years of history helping businesses thrive with technology.
We specialize in providing high-quality custom solutions to any business problem faced by technology companies. We have expertise and knowledge within a number of industries including finance, retail, hospitality and direct democracy (public sector). We cover from building and shipping internal tools, to enhancing business processes with technology, including mentoring and training of software engineering teams.
Please send an email with an updated CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org