We have a new opportunity for a Frontend Developer to join our team as we expand our capacity for many exciting projects ahead.
We are looking for a self-directed developer who cares about creatively solving business problems with code.
No matter where you are in the world, if you want to join a great company in expansion and help shape its unique culture, we are waiting for you.
- Fully capable of delivering substantial features from concept to shipping as the main developer, in a team setting.
- Write blogposts documenting their learning & challenges encountered
- Review fellow peer's code
- Mentor junior programmers
- 2+ years experience
- Self-directed, creative problem solver
- Comfortable debugging code in the browser
- Experience with state management such as Redux/Vuex
- Ability to work with a designer to achieve excellent UX
- Deep knowledge of HTML and CSS/SCSS
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
- React Native
- SVG Animations
- Fully remote or based at our HQ in Terrassa, Barcelona area
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for conferences, courses and books
- Yearly company retreat
- Hack weeks
- 28.000 - 38.000 EUR / year depending on experience
- Full-time (35 h/week, from which 5 are learning time)
Codegram is a software agency with more than 10 years of history helping businesses thrive with technology.
We specialize in providing high-quality custom solutions to any business problem faced by technology companies. We have expertise and knowledge within a number of industries including finance, retail, hospitality and direct democracy (public sector). We cover from building and shipping internal tools, to enhancing business processes with technology, including mentoring and training of software engineering teams.
Please send an email with an updated CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com