Join an expanding team of remote engineers and take your skills to the next level.
We have a new opportunity for a Junior Developer to join our team as we expand our development capacity for many exciting projects ahead.
We are looking for a quick learner who cares about creatively solving business problems with code. Whether you feel more comfortable in the browser or in the server, you will get a chance to develop your skills further under active mentorship by our fantastic team members.
No matter where you are in the world, if you want to join a great company in expansion and help shape its unique culture, we are waiting for you.
- Take on small, well-defined, mostly supervised tasks, with thorough review by higher-level developers
- Work semi-autonomously on low-criticality, maintenance projects
- Seek and receive mentoring from other developers
- Write blogposts documenting your own learning
- Basic technical competence in either front-end or back-end environments
- Active self-learning ability
- Ability to research problems and solutions online, with guidance and mentorship
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
- Ruby / Rails
- Fully remote or based at our HQ in Terrassa, Barcelona area
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for conferences, courses and books
- Yearly company retreat
- Hack weeks
- 24.000 EUR / year
- Full-time (35 h/week, from which 5 are learning time)
Codegram is a software agency with more than 10 years of history helping businesses thrive with technology.
We specialize in providing high-quality custom solutions to any business problem faced by technology companies. We have expertise and knowledge within a number of industries including finance, retail, hospitality and direct democracy (public sector). We cover from building and shipping internal tools, to enhancing business processes with technology, including mentoring and training of software engineering teams.
Please send an email with an updated CV and a cover letter to: email@example.com