We have a new opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team as we expand our capacity for many of our more complex projects ahead.
We are looking for a self-directed professional who cares about delivering quality software to customers in a timely manner, as well as helping customers achieve their vision through exquisite product design.
No matter where you are in the world, if you want to join a great company in expansion and help shape its unique culture, we are waiting for you.
- Ensure consulting projects are delivered with maximum quality and speed within the available constraints and resources
- Periodically communicating with consulting customers about ongoing projects
- Participate in the product design phase of project
- Organizing roadmaps and tasks for the developers, often together with a tech lead
- Keeping track of key metrics during the project
- Organize post-mortems at the end of a project, to learn from successes and failures
- 2+ years Project Management experience or equivalent (for example, directing own business)
- Self-directed, creative problem solver
- Effective customer communication skills (negotiating milestones, feature sets)
- Product-oriented mindset (shaping and defining products, not only executing them)
- Excellent communication in both written and spoken English
Experience in software agencies with lowercase Agile philosophy
- Fully remote or based at our HQ in Terrassa, Barcelona area
- Flexible working hours
- Budget for conferences, courses and books
- Yearly company retreat
- Hack weeks
- 32.000 - 38.000 EUR / year depending on experience
- Full-time (35 h/week, from which 5 are learning time)
Codegram is a software agency with more than 10 years of history helping businesses thrive with technology.
We specialize in providing high-quality custom solutions to any business problem faced by technology companies. We have expertise and knowledge within a number of industries including finance, retail, hospitality and direct democracy (public sector). We cover from building and shipping internal tools, to enhancing business processes with technology, including mentoring and training of software engineering teams.
Please send an email with an updated CV and a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org