Senior Frontend Developer
We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our remote team of engineers. As a frontend developer, you will closely collaborate with clients, product managers and developers to build amazing, accessible interfaces for all kinds of websites and web applications.
We are a multidisciplinary collaborative team with extensive experience solving challenging problems for renowned organizations around the globe. Dedicated to a wide range of sectors, we work together to design, create and manage innovative work that is both smart and effective for companies such as GitHub, the Davis Cup competition, the Decidim participatory citizenship framework, and a long list of international clients who trust us to build their next project.
- Be a key player in the intersection of engineering and design
- Work closely with clients, designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Work in user-facing features hand in hand with our team
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs and help uncover new opportunities
- Optimize our projects for performance and accessibility
- Create amazing, rich digital experience for desktop and mobile, tablets and anything in between.
- Stay on top of the newest technologies to find new, more efficient ways to work
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Software Development
- Deep knowledge of the foundational languages of the web (CSS, HTML, JS)
- Thorough knowledge of one or more of the currently leading UI libraries (React, Vue, Angular)
- Experience working on state management libraries such as Redux, Vuex or MobX
- A desire to create inclusive, accessible interfaces.
- A strong eye for design and the nuances that make for great digital experiences
- Solid problem-solving skills and creative thinking
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience building hybrid applications with React Native, Electron, Flutter or similar.
- Experience building component libraries with Storybook or similar tools.
- A will to collaborate with the OSS community
- Some degree of experience working with back-end technologies
Interested?Apply by mailing us with an updated résumé (cover letters are welcome but not mandatory) or your LinkedIn profile, with the subject Senior Frontend Developer Role and a brief introductory paragraph to
Working at Codegram
Get things done from wherever you feel most comfortable.
Adjust your plan to your personal needs to work efficiently.
Work 35 hours per week, enjoy the rest living life.
Just choose what you wish to learn!
For assistance, to get/give feedback, set goals and develop your skills.
A professional development plan to keep growing.
Start your adventure with guidance and support of an onboarding buddy.
Internal talks, regular team meetings and a rich knowledge base.
Have fun with your coworkers eating, playing sports and other cool activities (on standby until it is safe to restart).
Step away from our day-to-day to pursue ideas no matter how out there they seem.
A Mac and additional accessories. We like to work with the best equipment.
Invest in your health and fitness with a yearly budget.