Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our remote team. As a designer at Codegram you will closely collaborate with clients, product managers, and developers to understand both your audience and business needs to create usable, meaningful and accessible products and experiences.
We are a multidisciplinary collaborative team with extensive experience solving challenging problems for renowned organizations around the globe. Dedicated to a wide range of sectors, we work together to design, create and manage innovative work that is both smart and effective.
- Be a key player in the success and growth of the team and its design culture
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Work through design problems from beginning to end and iterate based on feedback from the stakeholders and the whole team
- Design experiences that people can access on any type of device
- Create lo-fi and hi-fi product designs, ideation sessions, user flows, wireframes, sitemaps and prototypes
- Inspire, leading by example, and helping to raise the bar for the product design team
- Work autonomously and proactively
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience in Product or UX/UI design
- Portfolio showcasing how you approach problems and processes from hypothesis to execution
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches and methodologies
- Strong knowledge of product and UX design principles and techniques (UX/UI/IxD)
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem-solving to design
- Demonstrate and articulate an understanding of layout, typography and visual hierarchy in UI design
- Ability to create beautiful high-fidelity mock-ups of your designs using tools such as Sketch or Figma
- Strong communication of design work and your rationale behind proposals in English
- An advanced degree in Design, HCI, or a related field
- Knowledge of Accessibility and Inclusive design principles
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge
- Experience with advanced prototyping tools like ProtoPie, Framer or Origami
Interested?Apply by mailing us with an updated résumé (cover letters are welcome but not mandatory) or your LinkedIn profile, with the subject Senior Product Designer Role and a brief introductory paragraph to
Working at Codegram
Get things done from wherever you feel most comfortable.
Adjust your plan to your personal needs to work efficiently.
Work 35 hours per week, enjoy the rest living life.
Just choose what you wish to learn!
For assistance, to get/give feedback, set goals and develop your skills.
A professional development plan to keep growing.
Start your adventure with guidance and support of an onboarding buddy.
Internal talks, regular team meetings and a rich knowledge base.
Have fun with your coworkers eating, playing sports and other cool activities (on standby until it is safe to restart).
Step away from our day-to-day to pursue ideas no matter how out there they seem.
A Mac and additional accessories. We like to work with the best equipment.
Invest in your health and fitness with a yearly budget.